Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 08

Our Christmas was relatively quiet but good. I am used to having a house full on Christmas so it just being us was definitely different. It really meant a lot to me to have my boys wake up at home on Christmas morning with their gifts. We went to mass on Christmas eve and baked Santa cookies.. Parker tried to eat one!!! Poppa came over in a Santa suit very early and ran past their rooms HO HO HO'ing and then ran out of the house to make them think Santa had just passed... Well Parker is the only one that woke up and he recognized his voice... Parker woke up his brothers and just kept saying all morning that Poppa is santa! We went to Louisiana the day after Christmas and spent the weekend at my sisters. That was a lot of fun. The whole family came over on Saturday and we had Christmas with them. I think the boys really enjoyed their Christmas. Here are a few pictures! Oh and hubby got me the ring I wanted... I LOVE IT!!!









1 comment:

  1. OMG I can't stop laughing! hahah! That is to cute! Parker is a smart little boy you cant fool him. LOL! I am so glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I can't wait to see you, and the family. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete