Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Parker Reid is 4



My baby boy is four.  Wow, I cannot believe how fast the time has flown since he was born.  He is such a character; witty, BRAVE, stubborn, so smart.  He is always into something and so dang sassy.  I have no idea where it gets that from :P  I think he makes up for what he is lacking in size with attitude.  He is also so affectionate.  Parker tells me he loves me and asks for his kisses and hugs a million times a day.  As much as he and his brothers fight he is also very loving to them.  If he hasn't seen one of them for a little while he is smothering them in kisses and hugs and will just talk their ears off.  He adores his daddy and wants to do everything like him.  He is such a blessing in our lives.

Little man, you will never know the happiness you bring to my life!  I wish I could keep you little forever.

2 comments:

  1. Wow... beautiful photos of an adorable boy!!!

    We're gonna have to talk photography, Mama. :)

    I don't have CS4, not in the budget... but CS3 is working well for me! Adam got me a new plug-ins porgram and I have been playing with ACTIONS like you would not believe!

    I ordered "Understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson as one of my Mom's Day presents. I am hoping to start getting my lighting right in the first place so I don't have to go back and fix it later... lol

    Also, I have been a fan of Pioneer Woman. Have you visited her blog? She has some free actions up AND I learn a lot from her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also have CS3 and i am learning. LOL I am having to do a lot of "fixing". I have been trying to figure out how to do the aperture and blur the backrounds and when I do it I end up with VERY white ppl... still got a lot to learn.

    I have never heard of Pioneer Woman. How do I find her blog?

    ReplyDelete