Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 17 (1/17)



Parker has the strangest appetite of any child I have ever known. He will not eat even 1 vegetable, no potatoes, no CANDY, no COOKIES, no CAKE, no ICE CREAM... the easter bunny brings him black chips(BBQ lays) and meat sticks(slim jims). I somehow convinced him a yr or so ago to lick a sucker... this is now the only candy he will taste and he sticks his tongue waaaay out because he refuses to put the sucker all the way in his mouth.... he will lick it for about a minute and then it goes into the trash!
Add a caption

4 comments:

  1. No way! I can't believe he doesn't like cookies, cake or candy! That IS strange LOL! Great photo and great to journal this stage in his life...no doubt soon enough his tastes will change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!! You are blessed that he doesn't like those items. But is a bit strange, no doubt. Luv your pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, so funny! I wish I didn't like any of those things!! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, wouldn't I be a hot mommy if I had tastes more like he does! ;)

    ReplyDelete