Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 29 (1/29)




"We are not twins!" As a little girl I always dreamed of having twins. God blessed me beyond my wildest dreams the day he made me their Mommy. They don't like being called twins. I have never found they looked alike at all but recently I am seeing it in their eyes and smiles.

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel... our adoption worker called today and says we should have the final paperwork in the next few weeks and then we will be on the list for an adoption date which will have to be within 60 days once those papers are submitted... so I am praying for this all to be over by April! We have been through such an emotional rollercoaster trying to get our babies adopted and I would do it all again in a heartbeat. The weight of the world will be lifted off my shoulders the day we sign those final papers and make it official!

2 comments:

  1. Uh!! Heather they are adorable adorable adorable!! Such little charmers!! So hope April marks the end of this legal journey for you - look forward to hearing all about it on your 365!! GREAT, beautiful photo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sweetie ... how i ADMIRE you! it is such a two way street ... who's lucky to have who. i am so looking forward to celebrating this even with your family ... may it be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete