Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 23



MONSTER JAM!! We had such a GREAT time with the kids today. I LOVE that we are able to do things like this with them. Nothing makes me happier than to see my boys happy. I know that we made some lasting memories with them today. It was way too hard to pick one picture from today.. I took over 300 so here are a few of my favorites. The top left is waiting to go inside, the top right is during the pit party, the bottom left was with Candice Jolly and Monster Mutt(she was super sweet!), and the bottom right is their favorite truck Maximum Destruction!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fun day with your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top left photo is one of my favs of your 365 so far! Such a fantastic photo of your 4 gorgeous happy boys! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both the tops ones .... you got a 'good' one and a silly one ... both perfection! glad y'all had fun! X!

    ReplyDelete