Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 71 (3/12)

I'm kind of bummed that this is the first day I forgot to take a picture. So I am going to improvise because I did scan almost 100 old pictures from highschool yesterday. So I am going to use my 2 favorites as my 365 for yesterday.



"And if I had it to do all over, I'd do it all over again, If tomorrow I found one more chance to begin, I'd love you all over again"

Wow, how young we were! This is the morning after my junior prom; I was 17 years old. It was also Adam's 21st birthday. Prom was a Thursday night and all of my friends skipped school the Friday and hung out and got drunk with Adam for his birthday. I had a test and couldn't skip. So here I am in my uniform getting ready to go to school! So many people probably thought we were crazy for getting married so young but I was never more sure of anything in my life. How many people get it right so young? We have already shared so much of our lives with each other. Now here we are over 10 yrs and 4 kids later and I couldn't love him more. <3





"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everyhwere."
---Tim McGraw

AWWWWW! My girls! We had sooooo much fun together. I just absolutley LOVE this photo. It was the night before graduation at the Plaza! I was sick as a dog for graduation but this night was sooooo worth it!

1 comment:

  1. the top photo of you and hubby is SOOOO cute! what a treasure xx

    ReplyDelete